Binacchi firm was founded in 1975 working as a turning lathe factory on behalf of a third party. In 1980 the assembling of its own production was started and in 1990 it became a s.r.l.
“Competitivity, Quality and Service” are at the core of the Company. Its’ product range is constantly being enlarged, updated and tested, in order to cope with requests from the international market that are growing more demanding day by day.
The present range of products comprises:
• PTO drive shafts for agricultural machinery
• joints and double joints for industrial or agricultural applications
• joints “on-demand” for different types of agricultural machines
• safety devices, such as overrunning clutches, ratchet torch limiters, friction clutches and shear bolt clutches
• accessories: reductions, bushes, splined bars, hubs
• safety guards for PTO driveshafts
• safety cones
• components and spare parts for PTO drive shafts: cross bearings, tubes, yokes, etc.
At AG SPRAY AFRICA (Pty) Ltd a select range of Binacchi’s goods is stocked specifically tailored for the Southern African Market. Kindly contact our sales team to find out more about the supported goods or should you require anything special.